Sunday 2 August 2015

Harry Potter Read-a-Thon?! + New Banner!

I have been wanting to do this since I started my book reading Facebook page and since my boyfriend, Austin, started the series a few months ago and got stuck on "Order of the Phoenix" (but, in his defence, I also found that book tricky to read and was not so fond of it either). I have been watching the movies pretty much back-to-back since summer began when I'm not gaming or writing, so I think it's time I did something fun and productive! 

Yes, it is time for the Harry Potter Read-A-Thon.

If you want to join, feel free to, I will try and start some time this month in August (despite the Stephen King event, I won't be joining that even though his novels have really been standing out to be as of late). I will be posting updates on here on important chapters/scenes, and COQ (Comment On Quotes), stuff like that. It'll be fun. Even if I'm doing it all on my lonesome!

And, new banner! It's actually the first one that I've ever had on any of my blogs (which, by the way, I want to try and find so I can try and enjoy my embarrassing moments with someone). Austin made it for me last night as a tryout, which means it is not my permanent, final, logo banner (I don't even have a logo yet), but it's a design that might be a part of the one we finall 

No comments:

Post a Comment