Saturday 15 August 2015

My Birthday Haul 2015! || Part one: Gifts

Hey! 

So, if you didn't know, my birthday was on the 8th August, where I went to the Milford Perk American Diner and it was so much fun! I think some of you might be interested in what I got for my birthday, right?! Well...I hope so!

Anyway

The first thing I received for my birthday was probably one of the best things, my mother got me a second-hand laptop from her friend and I got it a couple of weeks before my birthday. I remember doing a very exited, short post on here about that and I'm still very exited! It's been great to write to my hearts content and watch videos on the 'big' screen!

Next best thing I got for my birthday was a kitten from my aunt and uncle!


I named her Boo! (although everyone in this house calls her Baby Boo or Boo-Boo). 
I'm not going to talk about her much here because I'm planning to write full posts on her later! 

They also got me these!:



I've wanted that bracelet forever, I've been eying it up on Amazon for quite a while (although, for whatever reason, I never bought it). It's a Harry Potter bracelet, for those unaware, with the Snitch and the Deathly Hallows symptoms. The second one is a RSPCA pet guide on how to care for my kitten, which so far, has come in use! I didn't know kittens needed worm medicine, nor did I know they are lactose intolerant.



My mother also surprised me by getting me some new books! She never usually gets me books because she never knows what to get, I assumed she asked my boyfriend or my sister. It's the first two books in the Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott, "The Alchemyst" and "The Magician". I'm not sure what they're about, I like to go into books blind, but I have been hearing so many wonderful things about these, I rarely hear a bad word! Pretty exited to read them (although I don't know whether to get all the books first?!). 




My sisters' good friend came to my evening dinner to Milford Perk and even came with gifts! The bag is beautiful, pink with birds on and little blossums, my mother said that my sisters' good friends' mother makes these kinds of things...yep, it was made! Awesome, huh?! I also got some toiletries from Sanctuary Spa, and some really pretty earrings! :3 Shame my ears aren't pierced anymore, but I'm thinking of going to a tattoo place to get them done soon!




These actually came today!! These are from my boyfriend. The top if the Ultimate Edition of the Harry Potter movie, "Chamber of Secrets", it has cards and a picture book and four disks, I'm pretty exited to watch them! (and because it's so expensive and it's not something you would buy without thought, or at least it's my version of expensive, I might do a little 'review' type of post!). "Horrorstor" by Grady Hendrix is a horror parody of Ikea, essentially, I hope it's as goofy as it sounds. The next book is a Star Wars book because I watched the movies with my boyfriend once, but I couldn't really get into it as much as I wanted to just because I didn't understand it, so he thought to buy me one of the books, "Darth Bane: Path of Destruction" by Drew Karpyshyn. Again, I have no idea what it's about. 

Lastly, I got a little bit of money from my Grandad, my dad and his girlfriend and my mums' family friend! We're going out shopping on Tuesday of next week (18th!), I'll tell you what we got! 

Thank you for reading, I'll see you next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment