Tuesday 25 August 2015

Monday Missions #11

I'm on eleven already? Doesn't feel like it's been more then eleven weeks since I first found out about this , but there you go. Time does fly!

(I was meant to publish this yesterday and then publish my Alfie review today but typical me completely got the days of the week mixed up...)

Because I have more freetime during this week then I have been having in a while, I plan to get through a lot - which, knowing me, won't happen. 

I'm writing this at 11pm on Sunday evening, as I usually do, but right now I'm about a hundred and fifty pages away from the end of "Hens Reunited" by Lucy Diamond which I'm kind of enjoying, but not so much as I hoped I would. I already have a few notes planned for the review I'm going to be doing on this book (named Romantic-Comedy) if you're interested in a full play-by-play of what I thought about it, which is...kind of complicated right now. 

Next, my old (not literally, we just used to be friends and then we stopped and now we're friends again...it's not as high school drama as that sounds...) friend Sydnie Beaupre sent me and a few other people her book, "Dark One", in return of an honest review. Don't quote me on this, but I think it's about fallen angels, and it's kind of a YA fantasy novel? I hope she doesn't kill me if I have gotten that wrong. 

I also want to get "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" read for this week, too, because I have really fallen behind in blog posts for my Harry Potter re-read a thon and reading it in general. The next two books, this one and "Azkaban", are also my favourites in the entire series!

If I manage to get all that done, then I have "Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell that I want to read next because I kind of liked but kind of didn't like "Eleanor and Park" but it also gave me a really, really good feeling that I would not mind re-visiting and I hope "Fangirl" can give me that. 

Don't be shy to tell me what you're planning on reading this week!

See you tomorrow, Loz x 

No comments:

Post a Comment