Monday 31 August 2015

Monday Missions #12

I finally am getting kicked back into reading again, and I have recently finished "Horrorstor" by Grady Hendrix, and I am now reading "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" by J.K.Rowling. I will follow this post with my reading update on that discussing what I have read so far and what I thought of it, though this is not the first time I have read it so it won't be first time thoughts or anything. 

I plan to follow this up with "Alice in Zombieland" by Gena Showalter. I haven't heard good things about it (even from the fan club of YA romance) so I'm not looking forward to it, although I really want to get through the trilogy because I have it on my shelf, I don't read many zombie books and Why on Earth not? so I'll let you know how I get on with it in mini updates but an actual review of the book/trilogy won't be up until October, the horror month. 

If I, by whatever miracle, manage to get these finished by the ends of the week then I will be moving on to a book by Rainbow Rowell. This will probably be the book I will be reading on my way home, as I'm due to leave England pretty soon (in about a week, this makes me pretty sad...). I'll let you know how I feel about that, too, it'll either be "Landline" or "Fangirl". 

Thank you ever so much for reading, and I will see you all soon, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment