Monday 23 March 2015

What our blog is about.

I realize this blog is far from organized, it doesn't even have a steady schedule, so I thought it would be a wise idea for me to just...tell you, really, about what I'm interested in so you'll know what kind of things you can expect from this blog.




My main interests are books but I'm not the biggest book worm ever...so if I kept this blog only for the purpose of books, this would be an inactive blog. My other interests are make-up, the paranormal, movies (but I have another blog for that. If you want the link, just go ahead and ask), animals/pets, the environment, wildlife, random tags, personal posts (which might not happen very often, I like to be private usually), gaming and other random posts like stories, "What's in my...", and OOTD's (although everything I wear, you won't be able to get which I will state at the start of all of them, they're just for fun and won't have a point). It's basically going to be an incredibly random blog.



The personal posts will be on autism, past relationships, friendships, bullying, long distance relationships, fake friends, etc. It will also include things like just random posts maybe once a week/month of what's happened lately and what I am expecting (kind of like Day In The Life's of YouTubers, where they vlog what happens...but obviously edited so it would be helpful in a blog).



I'm sure you know I'm the main author of this blog (Loz) but of course Austin is my co-author and he's mostly going to do gaming reviews, etc. He's also obsessed with space.



SO if this sounds like your kind of thing, I hope you stick around! Currently in the process of writing a BB cream first impressions post and I just need to finish up taking the photos for my "What's in my" make-up bag and my toiletries bag for my trip to England in a week's time! Annnnd my boyfriend is writing a post on his experience with something spooky at his job :3 We're doing things, we promise, see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment