Monday 23 March 2015

First Impressions: Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Sensitive Skin.




Yay for the messy background and guest star, Chocolate Wrapper!
                                 
     

I have wanted this cream for so, so long and on payday, I did a stupid thing, went out a spent all of it. £4.99 of it went on this. It was half price, how could I resist? Obviously, this is just a first impression so I can't say for sure if this is worth it.

So, what this BB cream claims to do on the box (I think it's awesome that it comes in a box by the way, or I might just be really new to the whole make-up thing...which I am, but getting off topic!) is reduce the appearance of redness (a huge attracting point to me, I hate my red cheeks and spots), hydrates for twenty-four hours and soothes, evens skin tone, boosts glow and gives SPF 25 UV protection. It also states it's hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and contains calming allantoin and mineral pigments. Cool, huh?

It says the recommended ages of use are between twenty and sixty five years old, but eighteen is close enough to twenty, I doubt that matters anyway but in case I am a total noob and it actually is important, I thought I would mention it anyway.

I've only used this a couple of times since purchased and I have noticed it's darker then I thought it would. "Light" is the lightest shade I could have gotten, but after a bit (a lot) of blending, it seemed to match...okay. I teamed it up with MUA's Undress Your Skin in porcelain and it went pretty well together, I think.

It's also one of those creams where a very small amount goes a long way. I layer it so that it covers more because one layer doesn't seem to cover anything - which I was expecting for a BB cream, it's supposed to be low coverage. After putting it on, it felt just like a moisturizer and was a little oily (which is fine, I have dry skin) and my overall impression, really, is I quite like it. It doesn't last long, though. I think it was almost gone after about four hours of use. Again, no problem for me, I don't leave the house for very long periods of time.

For now, I will give this a 4/5 and once the bottle is all gone, I will give one full blown review!

So what did you think? Did you like it, did you hate it? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment