Monday 16 March 2015

The British Tag

Austin can't really join in with this, seeing as he's American and I'm the British one...well, he could, but it would make no sense. Why is there not an American tag? Is it because America sucks? ;) 


1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
 

I fail my British buddies by hardly drinking tea, I usually only drink tea when I've ran out of my favourite drink, Coke, but when I do, it's five to six cups per day (I know, I know...) with a tablespoon of sugar, and a little milk. Sometimes, no milk, depending on how I feel that day. 

 2. Favourite part of your roast

 The meat, if it's chicken, and Yorkshire puddings! Not too fond of roasts, either,  as those are the only two things I eat from the plate. Oops.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit

Shortbread, always. Although I do like malt milk sometimes. I don't know what else to call it, but I think that's their actual name.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
 

 I used to really like watching the soaps, but at some point (among with everything else), I just stopped caring about it. Yes, I promise I'm British.

5. Favourite word?

Hmm..."Make", probably. I know it's not really a British word, obviously, but still.

6. Cockney rhyme slang?

Stuff like "Innit?", right? I've never really spoken like that, and I'm not fond of the idea of speaking like that, either. I'm not judging people who do talk like that, or who like it themselves, it's just not my thing!

7. Favourite sweet
 

Dolly Mixtures (I have no idea how to explain them), or Flying Saucers (which are just sweet paper filled with sherbert). 

8. What would your pub be called?
 

 Ooh, um...maybe something like the Black Cat, and it would have cat decorations inside and cat-themed events. I might even let my cat wander in and out occasionally. Sorry, people who are allergic to cats!

9. No.1 British person
 

 My one and only friend, or if you mean celebrity, Emma Watson.

10. Favourite shop / restaurant
 

My favourite shop is a discount book store called The Works, or the other two bookstores, Waterstones and WHSmith's...I also really like Peacocks and Wilkinson's. My favourite restraunt is Weatherspoon's, it's like a pub, it's awesome. 

11. What british song pops into your head?
 

The theme song to Gavin and Stacy. 

12. Marmite.

No. I just hate marmite, it's disgusting.

Thank you for reading! I don't have anyone in particular that I want to tag so if you want to do it, go ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment