Wednesday 4 March 2015

A little about me!

I realize I have never actually introduced myself, and I suppose it doesn't really matter because profiles exist, but it would be polite to do so, anyway, right? Okay. 

My name is Loz, I'm from Wales, UK, and I'm eighteen years old. I have high-functioning autism, and I have pretty bad hearing (although not bad enough for a hearing aid...yet). I obviously really enjoy reading - I quite like books that are pretty creepy, but not quite horror/thrillers (although I enjoy them, too, they're just not my preference). I like them most from a female perspective, I don't really mind in what person. I don't really like books about romance/sex and I guess I am a bit of a prude when it comes to book, movies and TV shows. I'm actually pretty picky about the books I read, so it would take me forever to explain every little detail that I like and don't like in my books. If you want to know something specific, you can ask me. 

When I was little, I lived in Germany, then we moved to Manchester in England, until eventually we settled in Wales when I was eleven. I live with my mother, my sister (she's seventeen), and my half-brother (he's four, almost five in about two months though). Pets wise, a black short-haired cat named Tessa (she's nine), a Syrian hamster named Hamsterdam, and a goldfish named Swim Shady.

I take English Literature in sixth form right now, my final year (and I hate it, seeing the back of my school will be a bittersweet moment...mostly happy, though, to be honest).

So yes, if anybody was curious...now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment