Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Bookalicious Tag!

I found this tag where I found all the other book tags I have either published or am soon to publish. Unfortunately I am using a computer where Wattpad is blocked, but if I can link her soon, I will. 


1) What percent of books do you get from the library and what percent do you get from elsewhere?

 I get 0% from the library and most of my books from Amazon (both new and used section), bookstores like The Works, Waterstones and WHSmith, and sometimes charity shops - I prefer to own the book then borrow.

2) What charecter would you want to be and why?

Hermione Granger -  because she's smart, a bad-ass, and most people are scared of her.
 
3) What is your favourite book from your childhood?

 Hmm. This one is hard. Probably The Witches by Roald Dahl.

4) What is your favourite book?

I don't have one, there's too many to choose from. 

5) Which series do you have the most books for?

 Probably the House of Night books. I think I have about eight of them. If not, then Game of Thrones (which I still haven't read yet)

6) Do you buy used books?

 Of course. Unless it's a book I really want to buy new, which can be quite often.

7) Who is your favourite/hottest boy or girl?

 I think it's probably ... huh, I don't really know. It used to be Simon from "City of Bones" by Cassandra Claire until he did that "I'm going to date a girl that looks like a model!" that so many people tend to do and he really lose his appeal then.

8) What is your favourite book cover?

 "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" by...someone who I can't remember right now, but I have spoken about this book so many times before that hopefully you remember it!

9) What is your favourite type of book cover?

 Where it just has artwork and pictures or just a cool colour scheme, the title of the book, who wrote it and that's it. No other words.

10) What was the first book you read?

 I honestly can't remember, it was probably a book by Michael Murpurgo.

11) What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?

 "Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban" and also "Hugo", the movie from "The Invention of Hugo Cabret"

12) If you could only read three books for the rest of your life, what would they be?

 Probably the first three books from the Harry Potter series, honestly, or maybe one childhood book.

13) What is the longest book you have read?

 "The Passage" by Justin Cronin and "IT" by Stephen King - they were both around 1000 pages each.

14) If you were to write a book, what would you title it and why?

 "The Missing Puzzle Pieces" - because it would be about autism, and that's just what I would like to title it, or something similar.

15) How many books did you read last month?

 Not very many. I think it was only two, both of which I have reviewed somewhere.

16) What is the last book you read?

 "The miniaturist" by Jessie Burton.

17) Do you fantasize yourself in books you like?

 Hell yes. Most commonly, in "The Maze Runner" series.

18) What is your favourite book store?

 Waterstones, but it's too expensive, so I prefer The Works - accept most books, they don't sell there, but you can get five or six not very well known books for £5 (I guess that would be ten dollars). Some of them have proved to be really good!

19) Hardback or paperback?

 Paperback, no competition.
20) Do you have more then one copy of the same book?

 Hell yes. I have three different versions of "Alice in Wonderland", for example.

21) Would you rather read about vampires or werewolves?

 Werewolves. I'm not that interested in either, really, but werewolves because of Professor Lupin.

22) Do you own more then 150 books? If not, would you

The last time I checked, I had almost 200 and it's still rising. I hope to fill a whole room with books eventually.


Thank you for reading! Feel free to link your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment