Monday 2 March 2015

March Reading Goals

If you know me (which you probably don't, I haven't been here for very long), then you know that I am terrible at keeping up with any reading goals and this year, I stupidly thought "Hey, let's set your goal for fifty books!" and...it's been two months, I've only read four books. If this keeps up, I'd have only read twenty-four (ish) by the time 2016 comes upon me. Sooo, new tactic, let's set myself at least four books per month to read, which averages to about one book per week...that's doable, right? 
Anyway. 
Here are six books I have picked for the month of March so I have more to pick from, and on the very low chance that I actually achieve my goal early and want something else to read: 
The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. 
The Hourglass Factory by Lucy Ribchester. 
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld.
We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver. 
Alligent by Veronica Roth. 

I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai. 

Wish me luck! 

Edit: I'm still not even halfway through Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafron (reasons should be explained in the review) so reading ONE new book in the month of March might be proving a challenge but, hey, that's what these challenges are for, to help you read more! 

Another edit: it's the 2nd of March, the book is still not finished, I'm only sixty or seventy pages done, I'm going to try and get it finished today so the review for this book will be up by tomorrow or Wednesday, and I can finally start a new book from this list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment