Thursday 12 March 2015

I'm seeing my family soon! - travelling and stuff.

Hey! So has I said in a previous (deleted) post, I'm going to see my grandparents, my dad and his girlfriend in about two and a half weeks now, over the Easter holidays. A lot of things have happened in the year and a half since I last spoke to any of them, so it's going to be quite weird over there - different from what my memories vision. I'm still exited anyway, especially seeing my nan. The other three, I never get on with too well. 

The car journey is about five hours long. We usually leave quite early in the morning, at about 10am, and we get to McDonald's in about an hour or two, so before midday. That's where we meet up with our grandparents, who take us the rest of the way - which is where it gets really boring and dull. 

We usually get to our grandparents' house at 3/4pm, depending on the traffic, and our dad usually visits that afternoon when he has finished work, or he'll come the next day. We spend the week watching movies, reading, eating a lot of takeaways, going shopping, and going for multiple walks - so, not really all that interesting. 

The way back is the same, 3/4 hours till we reach the McDonalds, and then mother will take us the rest of the way home, unless she is unavailable, then it's my other granddad who will take us back home.

I'm meant to be saving up for an Xbox 360, but I feel like going on this trip might result in quite a few books bought. Oh no.


No comments:

Post a Comment