Monday 30 March 2015

I'm going to England tomorrow!! (and my new notebook)


Finalllly! We are going tomorrow (more likely then not) and I have managed to pack a suitcase, and two other bags as well as bringing along another bag for my onesie and Coke cans in case I can't get any there. I know, I know. I'm only staying for about a week and a half so it's a bit much but in my defence, the suitcase is not as big as it looks.



So, shortly after finishing this post, I will try and find the place with the best lighting and take some crappy photos with my IPad 2 so you can all see what's in my carry on bag. The third bag is just filled with food but I would have had to have taken it with me anyway because some girls use handbags, but I use a backpack everywhere I go. It just wasn't big enough for what I needed it to carry.



I am more exited about the car journey then anything else, at this point, but I know I will get bored about the one hour mark and by the time we get to England, I will be too exhausted to do much but of course, I'll try my best to keep you updated, first time I've seen my grandma in so long, this is so exiting for me!!



Today was pay day so me, my mother and my little brother all went out shopping to get a few things (I got some florally leggings, black tights, animal printed Zebra pens, some new black earphones in case mine break, a blue cup and two notebooks...one of which I am so oddly exited about, I just really wanted to share it with you here) and so here it is, my brand new notebook from the kids' section of the stationary area -


                 

Yeah, I know, the trend of this notebook is clearly social media but hey, I'm clearly not against social media if one of my hobbies is blogging. I got this awesome project book from Wilkinson's for £2.95, I doubt you're interested as an adult but hey...maybe a child in your family might like it? Anyway, I realllllly love the black and white pokka dot pattern on the front and back of this notebook and the unique way the tabs are done on the side of the notebook which is really what drew me into it in the first place...I just love it so much, and the purple by the spiral is just quite the nice touch, don't you think? 




                 


                 


                      


                  

Isn't it awesome? Each section is different from the last! It contains about twenty double sided sheets per section and it's not clear to see, but the lines are a two different colours in each section too - isn't that just a really cool touch?

The first section is cat with glasses themed - the divider is a black and white pokka dot, same as the front cover, and the pages are white and black dotted around the edges of the pages too. The lines are just plain dark black but I think it's probably my favourite part. The second part is pink and white diagonally striped, which I also really like because it just looks just as good as candy canes! The pages have a little teenage girl at the side of the pages and colours are just pink and blue.

The third section is light grey, the pages are edged with candy pink and a really cool design of cameras, with grey and pink paired up for the coloured lines. Last but not least, the divider is purple and the lines of the page is yellow and purple!

So yes I hope you liked this blog post, I know I went into way too much detail about the notebook but I am just SO exited to own this notebook - I get very exited about notebooks, as I'm sure you'll see in my future journals posts. Anyway, thank you for reading and I'll see you as soon as I can!




No comments:

Post a Comment