Sunday 15 March 2015

What I'm Packing for England.

I have a habit of losing lists so maybe if I keep them here, I'll be able to find it pretty easily when I need it. I've already started packing a little bit!

Car Bag. 

All the chargers - 3DS, Phone and IPad.
Bookmark.
Nintendo 3DS. 
Phone. 
IPad. 
Earphones. 
My reading book. 
Period pads. 
Purse and money. 
Journal. 
Pencil case. 
Notebook. 
Deodorant. 
Hair ties. 
Plasters. 
Spare socks.
Snacks.
Water/Coke.
Medicine.
Tissues.
 
Toiletries bag.

Shampoo. 
Conditioner. 
Period pads. 
Toothpaste. 
Toothbrush. 
Shower gel.

Main bag. 

Toiletries bag. 
1 x bra. 
6 x underwear. 
1 x tights. 
2 x leggings. 
1 x shorts. 
1 x dress. 
6 x pairs of Pyjamas. 
1 x onezie. 
1 x slippers. 
1 x spare jacket. 
1 x spare shoes. 
Spare book/s.
Medicine.

What you're wearing: 

- Black dress. 
- Tights. 
- Boots. 
- Checked jacket. 
- Camo Jacket. 
bring your coat.

- Loz Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment