Friday 20 March 2015

My Amazon Book Wish-List Series

So today I thought I would share five books from my Amazon Wish-list, and right not there will only be eight posts because I have forty books on my list, but as more will be added, when it gets to ten new ones, I can make a whole new Amazon post. Also, this gives me even more posts I can make for when I buy a few and I can tell you the books I bought from my wish-list. I hope that makes sense, I feel rather frazzled this morning. They'll probably be posted every Friday, because on our schedule, today is a free day to post what I want. If Austin picks something he wants to post, it'll be alongside whatever he wants to post on Friday, too.

This is also the Amazon wish-list where some are the first book of a series I want to try, or stand alone's. I'm going to do a seperete series on here for the one's that complete series I already have, which is only going to be four posts long, because I have twenty books on there. Right now, this is the first post, but every post I'm pre-writing because I can't always get onto a computer so on the rare times I can, I write as much as I can and publish them on a different day. Tempting just to post them all on one day though, sometimes.

Also, bare in mind, I'm not a huge "This book just came out, I must read it right away!" type of person, I just hear a book from my friends, or get recommended one on Goodreads, or something and if I like it I will check it out and that's kinda how my Wish-Lists develop, or if I want a specific book cover for a book I already own. 
 
This was just going to be a small introduction at the start of my first post, but it turned out to be long enough to be a post all on it's own, so hello! The first post for this new series will follow shortly after this is published whenever. Probably later on today. 

(also, in the UK today, it was the solar eclipse this morning and my friend did a cool trick using two paper plates so we could see the shadow of the moon, seeing as we couldn't see the sun itself, awesome right?)


No comments:

Post a Comment