Friday 20 March 2015

Amazon Book Wish-List - Part One

As promised, the post that I would write and publish shortly after I introduced it (not that I needed to introduce it, but it sort of happened) and I'm not going to spend forever talking this time, but I'm just going to jump right into it. 

365 Days of Wonder 



 If you know me at all, you will know that I love quotes but I also loved the original "Wonder" book- which took me by surprise, because if there's anything I hate in books, it's high school, drama, and sugar sweet endings. I saw this ages ago, it's a book filled with quotes (that I believe aren't from the books, but I might be wrong on that one) for everyday of the year. It'll be a book that'll be pretty useful. 

The Twenty-One Balloons. 





This also has a probably quite boring backstory, but as everyone knows, I'm a fan of Stacy from StacyPlays on YouTube and she recently made a new Minecraft series on her channel called Bookcraft. One of the first builds that she did was from this book - so, although I already know a good portion of what happens in this book, I was still really interested to give it a try and especially since it's a kids' book (I love kids' books), it interests me even more. It might just be one of those books that I never read, though. 

Alice in Zombieland. 



From now on in this post, it's all about Alice in Wonderland. Which is why I want this book, Alice in Wonderland is my favorite book (because it's just so weird) and I also quite like zombies, although they are never very well represented in books and are just so much better in the movie world, I still really want to give this book a go, although I am always welcome to hearing opinions about what their thoughts on this book are. 

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Barnes and Noble Edition)


 
I think this one might be self-explanatory, but I already have the slim version of this book from the Barnes and Noble collection on Amazon, and it's only natural I should want my Alice in Wonderland collection to grow...right? Well, keep that it mind for this next book. 

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Puffin Books). 


I mean just look at that cover, right?



 Thank you for reading, and I hope I can keep this series going, I am really bad at staying on task.



No comments:

Post a Comment