Monday 13 July 2015

Monday Missions #6

My reading month in June was terrible and, I'm afraid, so is July with all the stress that it brings with it. 

But, as you would have read in yesterday's post, I am currently reading "Misery" by Stephen King and I am flying through this book quick now the boring hump has past me! Oddly enough, these types of dark books make me feel a whole lot better about anything I am going through so I'm not entirely sure what my next book of the week is going to be, but it'll probably be something dark or I'm going to read "Coraline" by Neil Gailman, it's my ultimate feel better movie and I can't believe I've had the book on my shelf for two years now and it still hasn't been read. 

So, thank you very much for reading and I'll see you all next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment