Thursday 30 July 2015

Austin's version of the much better post that Loz already made; The movie.

*Insert corny one liner that Loz will undoubtedly sigh at*

Well, my post is going to be on a quite a bit different wavelength than Loz's was. I'm gonna focus on other things, and I'll be zig zagging around topics like a madman. Anyways, let's get the show on the road!

As you may or may not know, Lorna and I are long distance, and, have been our whole relationship. Now, I was never really the type of person who wanted a long distance relationship, but something about her just made me completely forget that was a thing in my mind. It took me nearly a month later to realize "oh yeah, I said I wouldn't do this exact thing I'm doing right now, how silly of me", but it didn't change a thing. For quite a while, I was just drifting in and out of skype calls, and playing games with all my friends and such. I had heard recently that our resident nutcase (let's just call him Gabe), had been on Omegle and found someone to join the call, who ended up bringing a friend with her. Now, knowing this, I had chosen to purposely avoid the skype calls for a bit, since I liked to avoid situations like that. The last time they invited girls to the call, they had scared them, and our mutual friend had accidentally said something racist and upset the other. Yeah, I wanted to avoid another situation like that.

After much convincing on their part, I finally joined the call, and I heard a quite heavenly voice, that at the time, I thought I might have been dying and an angel was talking to me. No, though, it was Loz's voice, and she was saying hi. During that whole skype chat, we talked in the text box, because everyone was being too damn loud to talk over voice. She had called my voice nice, and that was one of the few times I'd been compliment on anything personal like that, it was weird. Like, someone actually liked me for who I was? Madness. Well, I had quickly added her, and we chatted like no tomorrow, and we ended up dating like a week later. Maybe two weeks? I dunno, it was insane. We got lucky, we rushed it, and it's worked out.

Now, I'm going to deviate from what Loz did, and do a little something else. I love Lorna with all my heart, but I'm going to explain something that I feel like drives both of us crazy, but is made up for! She is so very stubborn, but it can be very adorable, especially when she grumbles. Also, whenever I compliment her, she denies it EVERY TIME. That makes it very hard to compliment her, but I assure you, it happens at least ten times a day anyways. I make her KNOW how I feel about her. And there is nothing she can do about that.

Now, I'd like to say a little something about my future plans with her. I hope that she'd be willing to let me pay for her plane ticket to some visit me here in Ohio, but I'm perfectly okay with whatever she chooses, because I trust her, and I want it to be an important moment in her life for HER. I'm the kind of person who is just like "eh, whatever works for me", and I get the feeling I always will be as well. I just want to someday soon be living with her permanently, and hopefully in Canada, we'll see what the future brings!

Sorry mine was a lot shorter than hers, but, she is the better writer after all! Please leave comments on hers, I most likely won't notice any because I'm lazy. Hope you enjoyed!

Edit: Oh, and, I love you, Loz. You buttmunch <3

No comments:

Post a Comment