Sunday 12 July 2015

July Weekly Wrap-Up #1

I know I had a bunch of books I said at the start of this week in Monday Missions, but...none of them have been read. Instead, I opted for another option. Of course, this week is my very last week in school after eight years, forever, and my college hasn't corrected the forms yet so I don't know if I'm accepted into Animal Care Level 1 come September, and I'm 19 very, very soon...for some reason this, among other things, is causing me great stress and anxiety. I am one who struggles to read when upset, even though when I am upset is when I need books the most. 

But, you didn't come here to know that crap, you came here to know what I managed to read this week, and I got 225 pages into "Misery" by Stephen King (in the edition I am reading, that's almost 60%). I am really enjoying it so far, the first half was pretty boring but then Annie started to get worse and worse and she became more and more interesting and crazy. Bit of a weird one to read given my current state and the fact that I'm about to go to bed real soon, but it's such a good read 

Thank you for reading, and I'll see you in my next post (whenever that'll be), cheerio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment