Sunday 19 July 2015

July Weekly Reading Wrap Up #2

Y'know, writing these are not easy when you don't have a laptop/computer but I must tally onwards and one day, when you see a dramatic improvement, you will know why! 

Annnnyway, in Monday Missions this week you might have recalled me saying I was reading "Misery" by Stephen King and then I was going to move on to "Coraline" by Neil Gailman, and I am thrilled to say I actually finished both by Friday came along! This reading slump is really losing it's grip on me, and soon I will be back to reading three books a week! Especially now that it's the summer holidays and I don't really have much to do, once my huge room is cleaned up, going through those things in no time! 

Currently reading is Anne Frank's "Diary of a Young Girl" for the third time now and I can't wait to talk about that in more detail later on in the month, it's even more emotional then I remember it being and I'm not sure why that is...why it's more emotional, I mean, pretty obvious why it's emotional. The second book I am currently reading, but haven't got far enough in to give you any sort of opinion, is "A monster calls" by Patrick Ness, the third book by him that I have read and I think I quite enjoy it right now but again, I haven't even reached fifty pages so I can't tell you for sure. 

(Sorry for the lack of photos, next weeks' posts - unless tags - should hopefully have a couple of photos here and there)

Thank you for reading and sorry to ask you this, but if you have the time, please follow me on Bloglovin' just so that I know I have someone who enjoys reading these posts, it'll really make my day, thank you in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment