Thursday 14 May 2015

New Project and Update!

Basically, this project is going to be a photo project where I take a photo everyday for a whole year. It's taking place on my second blog, themissingpeices , if you want to check it out and find out more information on the project and I can not wait to get started. 

At the end of the month, I'm going to be telling you what my book challenge for myself in June is going to be and I am also going to do a wrap up and an end of the month book haul which is all new to me and I might even get Austin to join in on that if I can get him to finish a book (he likes to read. He just doesn't read a lot) so you can get two different reading and writing styles for June. 

I also no longer have computer access, so sorry for the poor quality blog posts (Austin will do any edits needed because he has a computer but we're long distance, so if anything goes wrong, blame him ;) ) and my final school exam EVER is tomorrow morning, that means I will have so much more time to create more blog posts for the future, I already have so many ideas. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you take part in the photo project and I will see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment