Thursday 28 January 2016

Collective Toy Haul: Beauty and the Beast Pop! Vinyls

I have wanted Pop figures for so long, you guys, and recently I freaked out because I saw some from my favourite movie ever, Beauty and the Beast. They are just adorable and it would have been a crime to not have bought them, right? Right! I was also considering buying Wall-E (and deeply regret not buying him...a future purchase, for sure). I just want all the Disney pop figures, that would be awesome. Anyway, lets not ramble on too much, here they are!:



He even has his little arms on his waist in the sassy pose! He and Lumiere (my next purchase, probably) are my favourite together. I love the detail he has. The cute little 'hair'style, the little clock ticking moustache, I love him so much. His home, and Miss Potts and Chips home, is in my little library where I thought it was appropriate to put Beauty and the Beast characters. 



These two were a lot smaller then I thought they were going to be, even though on Amazon I was told that they were going to be smaller then they looked on the website, I thought it might have been a bigger edition because it was two but it wasn't. I still adore them, I actually think them being smaller really adds to the adorable. Little Chip is minute!

They're very sturdy, I feel like they won't break easily. They have so much little detail and colour added to them. I think my next is certainly going to be Wall-E and something else! Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment