Wednesday 27 January 2016

Collective Toy Haul: Ever After High Dolls!

ontains language unsuitable to those who are sensitive or under-age*
*also, very picture-heavy, for which I apologize if that kind of thing bothers you*



I found these for £10 each in BHS which is awesome! I have wanted Madeline Hatter (right) for aggggges since I saw her in the store. I think I saw a slightly different version of this, she had a top hat and I found her on Amazon but she's so expensive so I'm not entirely sure about getting her (tempted though). Cerise Hood is the one on the right, based from Red Riding Hood. I wish I was still little because I would have loved playing with these as a kid but oh well!

Here are some close ups of these extremely beautiful dolls:

Cerise Hood (which I think looks a lot like CeCe Drake (her other name is a spoiler) from Pretty Little Liars

Cerise Hood
I really like her cloak design and the plaid shirt. 

Cerise Hood

Cerise Hood

Madeline Hatter

Madeline Hatter

Madeline Hatter
Isn't this cute little detail adorable?

Madeline Hatter
Teapot purse :3 
Then yesterday (the 15th, I'm not sure when this will be posted), I got my Madeline Hatter Legacy Day Ever After High doll in the mail! I like her, as she's more detailed and has more accessories and a bigger hat! My next Ever After High doll will probably be Cerise Hood Legacy Day, as I believe she has a fluffier hood and I think that will be adorable - won't be for a little bit, though!






I got this doll in a recent Amazon purchase (most, of which, are in these toy posts) as a last minute thing because it was in the BHS store for £13 and I currently only had £20 on me at the moment, enough for two dolls. I kind of regret not getting a Monster High Doll but I do love these guys, I can get a couple of Monster High dolls at a later date. I just really wanted her. 

She is a royal version of the Madeline Hatter doll I already have. She's very well made, you can bend her arms and legs and she (like the rest of the Ever After Dolls) is absolutely gorgeous, has gorgeous and unique hair and has the best styles that not only do I wish I owned in real life but I wish I could pull off and was acceptable to wear as casual clothing. 

Thank you so much, please let me know if you're enjoying my toy collectable series, I will talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment