Friday 22 January 2016

Collective Toy Haul: Tsum Tsums #1

So I haven't really been collecting Tsum's for very long at all. As explained below, it started off when I heard from social media about these and I thought they were the cutest things I ever did see. I adore Disney, as you all should know by now, and I just needed them. My boyfriend got me Stitch and Winnie a few months ago and I fell in love with them. Unfortunately, because of a small child in the house, I have been hesitant to display them in case they were stolen or damaged, etc, but I do keep them beside my bed where they're very well looked after and cared for, I promise! 

I got the alien and the Red Queen/Queen of Hearts about a year ago...oh, wait, which means my boyfriend must have got them more then a year ago. Wow! Only collected six in over a year. All my money must have been going on food, obviously! Anyway, I went on a shopping trip for a few clothing items and came across them in the store and I just had to have them.

Bing Bong and Baymax were bought very recently when I went out to the same shopping centre, this time for college supplies (that haul is already up, shameless self promo). It was a hard choice, I wanted Cruella DeVil, Lucky, the ordinary dalmatian, and Anger (Inside Out). I might go back there a bit later on in the year but right now I have wasted too much money and am now on a strict finance plan! But these little guys were part of a great start to my year.  


So here they are! On the very top is Winnie from Winnie the Pooh and just underneath him to the left (ha) is Stitch from Lilo and Stitch who I got from my ex-boyfriend a few months ago, it's what really got me into the collection. Next to Stitch is one of the aliens which I probably should have got three but I didn't want to (waste of money, but it would be more accurate) from the Toy Story trilogy. Underneath it, from left to right, is Baymax from Big Hero 6 (a recent movie I watched and fucking loved), Red Queen/Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland (she has hearts on her undies!), and then Bing Bong from Inside Out. 

So yeah. I also recently learnt that Disney releases a new collection of Tsum Tsum's each month and I do wish my bank account would allow me to have them, but alas I can not! January's was The Lion King and they are oh so cute. I simply cannot wait for the Beauty and the Beast collection to come out. If they already have or you know when the date is, please let me know. Thank you for reading, I'll see you all next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment