Thursday 14 January 2016

College Supply Haul

So last weekend, I went a little over-budget (although it doesn't look like it!) to get some supplies for my new college course. I technically haven't really finished, because I still need to get my lab coat and some steel-toed boots but once I got those I officially have everything I need. More or less. I hope. I'm kiiiiind of running out of money but...well, we don't need to talk about this. 



DOCTOR WHO BUTTONS/BADGES (£2.99)

I got these from in store at Waterstones, They, unfortunately, do not sell those online but they're really pretty. I really love the badges you can get at Waterstones, I have a couple on my college bag already. They're usually around £1 each so to get a pack of branded ones for £3 was really good...or that's how I rationalised it in my mind. 

(sorry for the poor quality, I should eventually invest in a better quality one at some point, this is just a phone camera)

RING BINDER (£2.49)

Again, this is store only and I don't usually buy cardboard ring binders but we don't really need it for anything but handouts because I have my paper kept in my notebook. I usually buy plastic, and I usually buy the kind you can bend so I don't break it quickly or have those annoying little...you know, those line things? I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, probably not. 


NU ERA NOTEBOOK (around £5)

I can't seem to find this online, either, but it's a realllllly cool notebook. It's split into five sections. The first section is just some lined paper, three-hundred pages I believe. After that, it has some math paper for the one hour math class I have per week. Then we have some plain paper, some study card sheets and then the last section is just a flappy little section for holding handouts and stuff.

DIVIDERS (75p) AND PUNCHED POCKETS

Pretty basic, really. The dividers matched the file pretty well, like they're the same colour, and obviously the punched pockets are to put work in that doesn't already have holes punched in them.

PAPER MATE COLOURED PENS

Usually, I would use these types of pens to write the most important parts I need to remember in colour for exams/tests/assignments, but we don't actually have any for my first year (Level 1), we only have exams in Level 2. But I just really prefer writing in colour instead of writing in boring black like school used to require us to do - one of the reasons why college is so much more fun.

CHEWIE PENCIL CASE

A very spur of the moment decision. Linked in the subtitle is the cheaper version, but I paid double somewhere because I was in a bit of a rush to get back to the train and I was very tired so I just wanted to rest for a bit. I found pencil cases I liked better, but it's so soft and has a ruler on the strap and I just really like Star Wars so hey who cares. Don't judge!



TSUM TSUM STICKERS

I am a huge fan of Tsum's. My ex-boyfriend got me my first two ever, Winnie from Winnie the Pooh and Stitch from Lilo and Stitch when I was notified that they existed as previously I didn't know. Yay, Internet! This was soon followed by four others, which I will show you in one of my next posts (a collective toy haul), I'm really exited to show them off, I just love them. These stickers were just so cute, I couldn't not get them. They weren't on my list of requirements but oh well.



ELEPHANT NOTEBOOK

Also not on my list of requirements, and a little self promo but I talk about this one in a blog where I post everyday in 2016. I got into a little bit of detail about my journal history and I hope to continue that now that I am back into blogging again. This journal is just so beautiful (which I'm sure you saw if you clicked on the subtitle link). Little expensive, but worth it. I just love journalling and I can't say I have ever really had a really pretty journal like this.



NORDIC NIGHTS COLLECTION

Unfortunately, the exact journal is not available online but you can purchase something from the collection (which I'm probably going to do and I'm trying hard not to do it. You already have something from it, Loz, hold back!). I'm probably going to use this as a journal because it's too beautiful to be anything but a source of document so I will always need it like I need all my previous journals but I'm not sure if I want it in the form of a journal or if I can use it to document things like my period (we all should do that, I think, so you can notice problems easier and such) or something but I'm not really sure. I'll find a use for it!



HIGHLIGHTERS. 

They are sooo cute. I couldn't find them on their website, I couldn't even find a lookalike, but they're little animal highlighters that are just too adorable for me to not own.



SATURN KEYCHAIN.

Again, I could not find on the website but again they do have some from the collection Retro Space, and Polka Planet (which is non-kiddie version). I love them both, though, never be ashamed to be a little kid like! As you can tell from my blog, I reaaaally love space. 


So I really hope you enjoyed my first actual blog post in a while, I hope you enjoy my future blog posts. I have reached a point in my life where I have found self-discovery, and I'm finding all these things about myself that make me really happy and I just want to share that with everyone because it's an exiting thing to come across. I'm hoping that swims out of the page!

- Loz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment