Monday 22 June 2015

The Girlfriend Tag

You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

 Loz - Ranch, I feel like he eats that on everything, so why not on salad too. 

Austin-  C O R R E C T

What's one food he doesn't like?

 Loz - Uh...I honestly don't know. He probably wouldn't eat human remains under normal circumstances. 

 Austin- Well, you're not WRONG. My least favorite is steak, honestly.

You go out to eat and he orders a drink, what is it?

 Loz - Apple flavored slushie's. 

Austin- Damn. Right.

What size shoe does he wear?

 Loz - A size...eight, I think? Maybe nine, I've never seen his feet properly. 

Austin- Size nines, wide. My feet are FAT.

If he was collecting anything, what would it be?

Loz - Lighters! I hope cats in the future. 

Austin- I already do collect lighters, so right! I plan to collect vinyls in the future. And yes, most likely cats.

What is his favorite type of sandwich?

Loz - I'm not sure that he likes sandwiches but if he does, then probably some type of meat or...he puts crisps (chips, for you Americans) into sandwiches sometimes, would that count?

Austin- Honestly? Not a huge sandwich fan, but if I do, grilled cheese. With chips. 

What would this person eat everyday if he could?

 Loz - Me, obviously. 

Austin- Yes. ;)

What is his favorite cereal?

 Loz - I don't think he likes cereal. If he does, he hasn't eaten a single bite of it in our entire relationship. 

Austin- Fruity Pebbles, but I can't remember the last time I even had any, so, you aren't really wrong!

What's his favorite music?

Loz - Music from games and stuff that sounds like dubstep, it's awful.

 Austin- Classical, Classic Rock, SOUNDSCAPE AND ELEVATOR MUZAK, what Loz said about game music, but only certain kinds. I hate dubstep as a side note, but she thinks some of what I listen to sounds like it. I can see where she's coming from, but it's NOOOOOT.

What's his favorite sports team?

 Loz - He doesn't like sports. Yay!

Austin- I think E-Sports are hilarious and I love watching them.

What's his eye colour?

 Loz - Most of the time, it's a pretty beautiful hazel color but it changes to a green/blue sometimes. 

Austin-  Yeah, what she said, excluding calling them beautiful.

Who's his best friend?

Loz - Aside from me, it's probably ... huh, I don't know, it used to be Blake, so maybe Valerie or ...I don't know his friends, haha. 

Austin- You're right, it's you, but other than you, it is indeed the VALERIE. Russian LOSER.

What is something you do that he wishes you didn't?

Loz - Get really angry at random times. 

Austin- That, or talk with a certain SOMEONE. 

What's his heritage/where is he from?

 Loz - Ohio. I don't think he's ever moved out of Ohio, either. 

Austin- I'm from Ohio all my life, but I'm partially American Indian (My great-grandmother was Indian, fully, Cherokee I believe), like half Irish (My great-grandfather was from Ireland), and the rest of me is German.

You bake a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake?

Loz - A cool colourful one. Maybe ice cream cake. 

Austin- ICE CREAM CAKE ACCEPTED. And colorful is perfect. 

Did/does he play any sports?

Loz - Not that I'm aware of. 

Austin- Played some football and golf when I was in middle school, that was it. I like tennis though. 

What could he spend hours doing?

Loz - Playing games, talking about games, tanks and planes, annoying me, sleeping, listening to music. 

Austin- Welp... you got me there. 

What is one unique talent he has?

Loz - He's REALLY good at packing, he's a great writer, he can make people laugh when he's in a bad mood, he's good with computers...I know I was only meant to write one, but he has many. 

Austin- Oh shucks, I'm only good at packing because of moving so much, my writing skills are awkward at best! I do like making people laugh, and I do like working with computers, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment