Monday 22 June 2015

The Boyfriend Tag.

Sorry for the messed up fonts and stuff in this, I hope adding the names helped and it's still relatively easy to read. I tried fixing it but it doesn't want to work with me and I don't really have the time to try and fix it (I'm meant to be writing an essay right now, it's due in tomorrow morning) - enjoy.

You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? 

Austin - Simple, she doesn't. She hates dressing!
Loz - And salad. Unless it's fruit salad.  

What's one food she doesn't like?

 Austin - Any kind of red meat.
Loz - *nods in agreement* 

 You go out to eat and she orders a drink, what drink is it? 

Austin - It's Coca Cola. Or TEA.
Loz - I would fail as a British person if I didn't drink excessive amounts of tea.  

 What size shoe does she wear?

Austin - Aw hell... I don't know shoe sizing. She has small cute feet... eights maybe?
Loz - Thank you. They're a six and a half, seven, in UK sizing. xP now you know.  

If she was collecting anything, what would it be? 

Austin - Books! Lots and lots of books. And make-up.
Loz - Also, maps and cups, I love maps and cups.

What is her favorite type of sandwich? 

Austin - Chicken and Bacon with seasoned mayo!
Loz - Yep! I also really love any sandwich with chicken in it.  

What would this person eat everyday if she could?

Austin - Chocolate.
Loz - I agree. Cinema popcorn is a close second.  

What is her favorite cereal? 

Austin - Special-K with chocolate I think?
Loz - I think you're thinking of Special - K and also mini chocolate chip Wheetabix. I talk about both of them a lot. 

What's her favourite music?


Austin - Acoustic covers for sure!
Loz - Yes!  

What's her favourite sports team?

Austin - The national book club team.
Loz - Yes, I don't much like sports! Sorry, sports fans.  

What's her eye color? 

Austin - The prettiest shade of dark blue that you've EVER seen.
Loz - Awe, thank you :3 I don't know what my eye colour is honestly, so that one is up to you.  

Who's her best friend? 

Austin - Some loser called Austin. She's always talking about him.
Loz - much to your displeasure.  

What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't? 

Austin - Tanks and planes. That is all.
Loz - If you do tanks and planes quite often, I think we might have to see a doctor soon. And a therapist.  

Whats her heritage/where she's from?

Austin - She's an adorable Welsh girl who can't speak a bit of it! She was nearly born in Germany, and spent plenty of time living there.
Loz - Thank you!  

You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake? 

Austin - R E D   V E L V E T
 Loz - Yes, I love red velvet, or angel cake (which is just three coloured layers of sponge cake and cream frosting inbetween each layer).

Did/does she play any sports?


Austin - She MAY have played Volleyball in the past? I cannot remember.
Loz - I played no sports in the past. I had to do sports as part of school, which was things like netball, basketball, volleyball, running, hockey, walking, things I hated and hoped to never do again (except walking...obviously).  

What could she spend hours doing?

 Austin - Reading, writing, listening to music, and youtube videos.
Loz - Can't forget bugging Austin!

What is one unique talent she has?  

Austin -  She is a fantastic writer, and DAMN can she read fast. She also knows how to make me feel like the luckiest guy alive, so... that too. ;P
Loz - Shucks, thank you! I don't believe I have a talent though :3 

Thank you for reading, I hope it didn't make you throw up and I don't have any blogger friends to tag so if you want to do it then go ahead and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment