Wednesday 1 April 2015

I got here!



Hello! So...that car ride was an eventful one. We left at 11am. We were meant to leave at ten, but with a four year old, that took longer then expected. We stopped at Curries first to get an IPad charger because mine annoyingly broke, then we travelled about two and a half hours before needing to stop at Subway. We travelled another two/three hours before my sister wanted a Burger King and we finally got there at about 7pm. 

If you don't know, England travelling is about a four hour car journey. It took twice the time it was supposed to take, and the time that it usually takes. Because I have a cold, I can't sleep - I can never sleep when I have a cold. Last night was not a fun one! 

Today we have done nothing because my sister said she wanted to stay in and do work but I would really love to go out so I'll see about that later. 

This April, I want to do something a bit different. The photo a day challenge! The first post will be up later today but here's the photo I got from Facebook (not the greatest photo, but it's the idea that counts) 


Also, my mother got me these leggings from The Factory Shop for £10 and they have pockets and are SO comfortable, a lot more girly to what I am used to wearing but change is good! 

I will see you soon for my first POD (photo of the day) post ... Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment