Friday 17 April 2015

Couples Tag

When was the first time you became aware of me?

Loz - I was in a Skype call with a bunch of his friends and they said "Let's add Lanxs (his nickname) to the call" and they all agreed, and a couple went to bother him so he would say yes and that's when I knew he existed.

Austin- When I joined the call and I heard two things. One, her friend with a high-pitched voice eugh, and the other was a really sweet and soft voice, followed up by her mother's horrific roar.

Do you remember the first thing we said to one another?

Loz - "I like your voice" 

Austin- That's a really cool name! Is your name actually Loz?

What was your first impression of me? Did you ever dislike me?

Loz - Yes, when he started talking about his ex-girlfriend in the group call until I realized "Wait, she was an asshole, so oh well". I thought he was really nice, he'd talk to me when I was being quiet and he would message me every night and he was super awesome. Now he's just a loser :p

Austin- Not dislike, but I was very unsure of you, this answers both questions. I was just unsure if you were a person I could trust, which is saying something because I don't trust most people.

What’s your favorite memory of me?

Loz - My memory is terrible! Probably when we met two years ago and we said we were going to create a Lanxs' condom factory and have neon light one's and flashing one's (giggle) and awesome flavoured one's and it was an eventful conversation. 

Austin- One of our late nights where we NEVER stopped talking. We talked about the condom factory that night too, coincidentally.

What do you like best about me?

Loz - Kindness and sense of humour. 

Austin- She can always make me happy even when I feel the worst ever.

What is your favorite way of spending time with me?

Loz - Well, we're long distance. I'm in the UK and Austin lives in Ohio in America so our resources are limited. We like to play games together and watch really bad movies so we can make fun of them on Skype, I think. 

Austin- Agreed, video games and moves! Mostly video games on my part. I like them a bit too much at times.

If you were asked to give yourself a nickname, what would it be?

Loz - Technically already did, Loz was a name I created for myself after my sister's friend Stacy called me that and I really liked it, although I didn't officially call myself for a really long time afterwards. 

Austin- Lord Austin IV. Cause it sounds fancy.

If you were asked to give me a nickname, what would it be?

Loz - I recently have called him Mooshroom, the weird cows that live on mushroom biomes in Minecraft. 

Austin- I call her buttmunch and Missy Moo Moo.

Would you mind if your partner making more money than you?

 Loz - I'm going to be 100% honest here and say it would. Right now, I have no job and he does so it doesn't bother me now but if we were doing a really similar job or he worked less then I did (both in hours and physically/mentally less challenging), then yes it would bother me. 

Austin- Frankly, if she made more money than me, it'd be deserved more money, I have no issues with her making more, but then again, it's not like her and I are in the same situation when it comes to money making.

If you were stranded on an island and allowed one luxury item, what would it be?

Loz - What counts as a luxury? If you are including standard things that are nice to have but you don't need them to survive, then period pads, obviously. A lifetime supply because I don't want to walk around with blood everywhere (sorry xP). 

Austin- Video games, with a way to play them online and stuff.

What’s the first thing you would do if you won $50,000?

Loz - I would probably save it up so it can go towards the time when I move out with into a proper house or flat instead of renting. 

Austin- Small nice house, visiting Loz. V I D E O   G A M E S, and saving most of it to be honest.

What would you do if you had one day left to live?
 
Loz - I would take out a loan to try and meet Austin for the first time and tell him I loved him, spend time with dogs and eat all the food!

Austin- Same, I wouldn't tell anyone, and surprise visit her, then, with the rest of my time, eat RAW COOKIE DOUGH BECAUSE SCREW YOU WARNING LABELS.

What is your favorite memory of dating me?

Loz - When we played games together on Minecraft. 

Austin- All the nights we spent together and yes, playing Minecraft! Hours and hours on end.

What food reminds you of me?

Loz - Does ranch count as a food? That always reminds me of him. 

Austin- Chocolate and now Cupcakes.

When was the last time you thought about me in a positive way?

Loz - This morning, he was asleep and I was wondering when he was going to wake up. 

Austin- About three seconds ago, thinking about how beautiful you are.

What is your favorite thing that I do for you?

Loz - He stays up for me at night so that when I have nightmares or that freaky sleep paralysis thing or something, he's there to make me feel better. I'm also terrified of the dark. 

Austin- She always knows just how to make me feel better!

What movie reminds you of us?

Loz - "Coraline", I don't know why.

Austin- Harry Potter, becuase how I made fun of everything ever, but still liked it.

What’s my best physical feature?

Loz - His nose, I think, I like his nose. Or his eyes. 

Austin- Facial? L I P S

Do you like kissing or hugging more?

Loz - Hugging, probably.

Austin- I would have to guess hugging, because it leads to cuddles in bed.

If you got sick, do you think I would be there to care for you?

Loz - I don't know, I like to think he would.

Austin- I know she would! Sadly for her, though.

What is something I could do to make you trust me even more?

Loz - In that situation, nothing, because I don't trust easily. 

Austin- You could always morph into me I guess?

When do you feel the most protected and taken care of?

Loz - Most of the time. :p

Austin- I know EXACTLY what you meant by that! Anyways, nearly all the time too. You... butt!

Thanks for reading, I tag all of you. 
This was pre-written from a short while ago, so I am sorry for any mistakes, I don't have much time to proof-read, and also sorry about the differences in fonts, I tried to fix that but it springs back to the way it is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment