Tuesday 17 November 2015

(A Late) Monday Missions #12


I'm slowly getting back into the blogging groove again and what better way to start then a talk about what I will be attempting to read throughout this month?

If you follow me on Goodreads, you'll know that for a good few days now I have been tackling through "Leviathan" by Scott Westerfeld and I'm still not even 100 pages into it. It's not that it's a bad book, it's a wonderful book. The part about the fencing was pretty dull, but it's been pretty good so far. I'm just having difficulty reading (yay, depression!). I'll be reading this at my own pace so it'll probably be what I'm reading next week, too, although I really want to get into Star Wars!

I'm also getting through some National Geographic's but obviously that's more light reading then getting stuck into a book.

Thank you for reading, hope my old readers are still around.

- Loz x

No comments:

Post a Comment